Some people love setting goals at the start of a new year and I am one of those people. Goals are dreams. This year I am dreaming of fun things to sew and new skills to learn and practice. I imagine you may have set sewing goals too. I’ll share 5 things that I think will help us accomplish our sewing goals.
1) For the Aspiring Sewer: A Sewing Machine
2) For a “Level Up” Challenge: The Couture Skirt Course
3) For an Easy Upgrade: Sharp Cutting Tools
4) For the Sewing Reader: Fashion on the Ration or The Paris Seamstress
5) For Free and Fun Sewing Videos: Paige Handmade on YouTube
For me personally, The Couture Skirt is on my goals because my husband gave it to me for Christmas. I read The Paris Seamstress last year and I am currently reading Fashion on the Ration. Both have a fascinating blend of fashion and WWII. The former is fiction and the latter is historical. I’ll be adding more sew-along videos and tutorials to my YouTube channel through the year.
What are some of your sewing goals for this year? Here are mine!